The Blythlyway in Guyana

Monday, August 28, 2006

I have decided that I shall start a blog from Guyana in order to give me a way to reach out to my friends and family while I am down here. Usually when I get to a computer and attempt to email I have forgotten anything of importance and write little notes to people which are generally uninformative. Give me a little time to get organized and to figure out how to post pictures ( as well as get up the moxie to take the camera out onto the streets). I will try to include many of you on the email notification list so that when I post something new you will hear of it. Please tell anyone you think would be interested in this site. I also want to say that it shall take me awhile to give a complete picture of our lives in the country. At the foremost is my desire to indicate how excellently we have been received into the country by both our hosts as well as the population in general. It is also an extremely beautiful place to be. For the time being I think I will not have anyone post comments on this page but as time goes by I might open it up a bit. Please respond to me via email where I can have a more personal correspondence with you. Well here it goes.